Сборник Whole от Meatronic Recordings
Мощнейший ambient сборник вышел на Meatronic Recordings, включает эксперименты с abstract, noise, industrial звучанием.
Разносторонний и тёмный получился альбом. Рекомендуем.
"The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts" was the statement used to describe this during it's submission phase in late 2008.
From that, thirty-eight individual artists from across the globe submitted tracks that were used to create this "collaborative" release.
Each track is named in accordance with which artist's tracks are used.
There is a slight loss of identity with something like this, but if you listen close enough you'll be able to tell who did what.
And if not, that just gives you that much more reason to seek out the individual artists :)
The mixing and mashing was done by Josh Sherman (a/k/a Insecticide Lobotomy a/k/a 0.5 of the Meatronic staff) in early 2009.
01. Somnaphon + One Lifeless Eye + Sick To The Back Teeth [04:36]
02. Alphajerked + Lounge Gizzard + Fncvlns + Land Manatee [03:28]
03. Carbon 13 + Black Beast Of Arrrghhh + Instagon [04:54]
04. Wolfseule + Allan Zane + M31 + Chopstick [07:09]
05. Jolthrower + Oubliette + Wyrm + Invisible Illness +
Keloid Schematics [05:45]
06. Mr. Stonecipher Vs Miss Muffins + Adrien Barbobott +
Cockasians + At&t [06:09]
07. Otolathe + Exit 27 + The Uh... + Abraxas Apparatus [03:57]
08. Rubbish + Cozmonot13 + The Raytownian(s) [04:44]
09. Owl Brain Atlas + Slop + Thee Virginal Brides [03:20]
10. Subscape Annex + Carl Kruger + Le Scrambled Debutante +
Mystified + Zilbread [05:03]